- Package includes 1 piece of 12″ combination square and 1 piece of 7″ rafter square. The 12″ combination square can be used as a level, depth gauge, and ruler, while the 7″ rafter square can be used as a straight edge for marking and sawing.
- 12-inch heavy-duty combination square ensures accuracy with its spring-loaded brass bolt. It includes a brass scriber and level while its stainless steel blade is precisely marked with inch and cm graduations in 1/16,1/8, and 1/32 Inch increments for your convenience.
- 7-inch triangle square is perfect for use on the job site or at home; this heavy-gauge die-cast billet aluminum alloy square fits easily into your pocket and comes with gradations to mark common, hip, valley, and jack rafters. The non-glare matte finish makes it easy to read in any light condition.
- Mr. Pen 12″ combination square is designed with a durable, rustproof stainless steel blade to last through tough job site conditions, while Mr. Pen 7″ rafter square is made of heavy-gauge die-cast billet aluminum alloy construction that increases accuracy over laser-etched extruded stamped rafter squares.
- Both tools are specifically designed to fit easily into your pocket, making them extremely convenient when you need them most! The 7″ Rafter Square also features high visibility white gradations with a non-glare matte finish for easy reading in lighting conditions.
There are no reviews yet.